What we collect:
- your name and the contact information you supply that may include your address, email address and/or telephone number;
- information about you that you give us in person at our exhibitions, events or other programmes;
- information in relation to payment for goods or services.
How we collect data:
- Newsletter sign up from our website;
- Event bookings through Eventbrite;
- Your email enquiries to us;
- Exhibition or Open to Draw proposals, and studio, workspace or meeting room applications;
- Visitor books for exhibitions;
- Occasional questionnaires when you visit an event or exhibition.
Why we collect data
- To send you newsletters and information that you have requested or registered for;
- Contracts for our creative workspaces and studios, residencies and room bookings;
- To know who is coming to an event;
- To understand our audience and inform our planning for future events and exhibitions.
Our newsletter is emailed out periodically to let you know about the opening of exhibitions, events, our programmes and other news items. We use a mailing service that allows you to unsubscribe at any time.
We collect details about event participants in order to manage the numbers of attendees, to know who is attending, and to communicate with you about the event(s) you attend. We will keep this information for a maximum period of 3 years. If payment is involved we will retain essential information only for the required seven years.
We will only pass on your details where it is entirely necessary, such as to authorise a payment to our bank account, or if the law requires it.
Requesting or correcting your information:
You have the right to correct or amend information that we store about you and also to request all data we hold about you.
You can request that we delete all information we have about you (other than anonymised statistics and those legally required) at any time. Please note that financial information is required to be kept on record for seven years (six from the financial year in which it was collected) as is information about the occupants of our workspaces.
How to get in touch with us: